3M Versaflo Easy Clean PAPR Kit TR-300N + ECK
3M Versaflo Easy Clean PAPR Kit
Perfect for many shooting range and lead abatement applications, the 3M‚ Versaflo‚ Easy Clean PAPR Kit includes an S-655 Hood, a TR-302N+ PAPR unit, TR-327 Easy Clean Belt, BT-30 adjustable breathing tube, TR-332 high capacity battery, TR-341N battery charger kit, TR3712N HE filter and TR-3600 prefilter, and TR971 airflow Indicator.
All 3M‚ Versaflo‚ products are lightweight, compact, and well balanced. QRS (Quick Release Swivel) breathing tubes allow fast and easy connection. Equipped with automatic flow control, low battery alarm, and low flow alarm. The air inlet draws air from the bottom of the unit, allowing the wearer to sit without blocking the airflow intake. Easily removable parts allow simple cleaning, maintenance, and replacement. Two-position adjustable airflow feature distributes air where the user wants. Provides excellent peripheral and downward vision.
- Conveniently disposable – Save time cleaning with our maintenance-free disposable hood
- Wider field of vision – Freedom to wear your own safety eyewear
- Connect quickly – Our innovative Quick Release Swivel (QRS) connects quickly and helps avoid kinks in the breathing tube
- Contoured design – Slim device with smooth outer surfaces can help work in tight spaces
- Two selectable flow rate options – 6.5 CFM and 7.2 CFM – offers more options and comfort to the user
- Easy-to-use and versatile PAPR system for particulate environments
- High Efficiency particulate filter
The 3M™ Versaflo™ TR-300N+ ECK is a complete, ready to use HE PAPR system that is easy to clean and maintain. Suggested industries include: Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Food Safety. Provides protection against particulates.
Two types of alarms – one audible and one visual – alert user to either a low battery or low flow, such a when a particle filter is fully loaded. LED lights on the battery indicate its charge status on and off the charger.
The kit includes: S-655 Hood Assembly, BT-30 Length Adjusting Breathing Tube, TR-302N+ PAPR Unit, TR-327 Easy Clean Belt, TR-332 High Capacity Battery, TR-341N Battery Charger Kit, TR-3712N HE Filter, TR-3600 Pre-Filter, TR-971 Airflow Indicator.
Before using a respirator, you must determine the following:
1. The type of contaminant(s) for which the respirator is being selected
2. The concentration level of contaminant(s)
3. Whether the respirator can be properly fitted on the wearer’s face
All respirators instructions, warnings, use, and time limitations must also be read and understood by the wearer before use.
NOTE: Before use of these respirators, a written respiratory protection program must be implemented, meeting all the requirements of OSHA 29 CF 1910.134 including training, fit testing, and medical evaluation.
Available on backorder