The RD-30 is an updated version of the popular RD-10. The tiny multi-functional RF detection device is equipped with the ability to find transmitting and non-transmitting cameras. Small enough to take anywhere, this handy tool is the perfect surveillance sweep companion.
Detect hidden cameras that use pinhole lenses with the RD30’s super bright and focused LED array. Simply choose steady or flashing mode while looking through the red viewfinder as you sweep the room.When you see a focused flash of light it could indicate the presence of a hidden camera. Then change to wired mode to verify the cameras location.
The RF detector senses signals in the 20 MHz to 6 GHz range. This covers a major portion of the frequencies that most common wireless transmitters use. A sensitivity level helps sweep the area for RF transmitters.
3 Modes of Detections 1. Lens finder| 2. Wireless RF Detection| 3. Wired (non transmitting) Signal Detection
- Quickly find hidden cameras using the hidden camera lens finder
- Can be used as wireless audio bugs sweeper
- Can Detected Wired Cameras
- Extremely small pocket-sized and light weight detector
- 4 section light scale to show RF signal strength
- Vibration detection mode for complete discreet operation
- Camera finder lens for wired or wireless cameras detection